e-Highway2050 Final Conference - Unveiling the Electricity Highways Project Results: “Europe’s Future Secure and Sustainable Electricity Infrastructure”
27.10.2015 | Brussels
Conference on 3-4 November 2015 – Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Rue du Fossé-aux-Loups 47, 1000 Brussels
The European Commission and the e-Highway2050 consortium are pleased to invite policy makers, regulators, system operators, manufacturers, planning and academic experts to the presentation of the final results of the e-Highway2050 project. After 40 months of intense work, the project will be delivering its results end of 2015. The 3-4 November conference will present the main findings of the project and offer a forum to discuss future implementation.
To register please use the Link to the registration form.
Please find the programme for download here
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels
Rue du Fossé-aux-Loups 47
1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +322 219 28 28
Fax: +32 2 219 62 62
When booking a room please follow the following steps:
1. Go to the internet website: www.radissonblu.com/royalhotel-brussels
2. Go to “find & book” and enter the dates
3. Click on “more search options” and enter the following promotion code: ENTSO1
Stakeholder workshop “Enhanced pan-European Transmission Planning Methodology” - Presentations online!
03.06.2015 | Madrid
On May 28th and May 29th 2015, the 6th e-Highway2050 workshop took place. The purpose of this workshop was to present and exchange on an enhanced methodology using optimization methods for long-term transmission expansion planning over large systems in the scope of the workpackage 8 of the e-Highway2050 project.
- The developed approach aims at finding the optimal design of a large grid including its modular development plan over a long time horizon.
- Advanced optimization and simulation methods have been investigated to tackle this very large and complex problem, which includes highly combinatorial aspects and stochastic behaviors of system components, while taking into account controls embedded in the system.
- Preliminary results were presented too, followed by discussions.
Download the Agenda
A document to review with background information can be downloaded here.
02.04.2015 | Brussels
Gérald Sanchis, e-Highway2050 Coordinator, gives an outline of the e-Highway2050 project at the 4th Annual InnoGrid2020+ Conference. Please find the presentation here for download.